Tuesday, July 17, 2012

my dear (posted on Aug 2, 2010)

my dear, a friend so close to my heart, who can ever resist?

i know happiness will always be with you.

i am always proud of u.

my dear, do u remember the time when u cried in your car at school few weeks back?

when uncertainty took the toll over u, when u are confused over ur upcoming marriage.

but look now, dear. u are now a husband's wife.

my dear, u remember the time at the mosque after maghrib prayer, when i took ur hand and held it firmly in mine.

just to made up for lost times, when we were just able to keep in touch via the virtual world.

my dear, sometimes i envy u.

for ur courage, ur personality, and ur charm towards others.

my dear, how should i not being envy when u are happily married with ur perfect match.

my dear, how i tried not to cry once i saw u getting ready for ur solemnization.

how i held my friend's hand and told her to make sure that i won't cry while u were smiling around taking pictures with others.

how i wait and watch u in silent, could not drag my feet out of ur house just to have one more hug with u.

Allah's plans are always the best, who can ever deny it? and because of that i should be thankful.

my dear, please pray for my happiness.

please pray that i will find my man.

please pray that time will heal me.

please pray that i will be strong.

please pray that i will live my life full and contented, happy and blessed.

for i will always love u my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment