Tuesday, July 17, 2012

(posted on Apr 14, 2010)

i miss home badly.
yesterday i called mom, n every time we talked on the phone she always seems tired and weary.

but it never fails to put a smile on my face after talking to her.

yea, she's getting older day by day, n being the only physics teacher in the school n need to take care of the house and my two youngest sisters without my father at home is indeed very tiring for her.

i could count by the fingers of my hands on how much i have ever had a very personal private talk with mother.

n of course when it happens i would be crying my eyes out (means that i cant handle the problem anymore until i bursts talking about it to mom) n it just stopped that way. means she will listen for a while, and clarify the situation (but with my crying it becomes worse for her to understand), and then give an advice or two, n then she will continue whatever things she is working on with at that time.

it is very rare for me to have a personal conversation with her that fully satisfies me or soothes me.

yet i love her very much, n even with my heart is bursting to instruct my mouth to tell her that i love her, but i felt shy because it is not something that we do each and every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment